Golf Ball Drop
Friday, September 20, 2013
After golf scramble (6pm)
Champions Course at Weeks Park driving range
Come enjoy Calling Jonah, live in concert, after the golf tournament. Watch as we drop thousands of golf balls from a helicopter onto the driving range, and give away a brand new 2013 Nissan Versa donated by Nissan of Wichita Falls.
Golf Balls at $10 each or 6 golf balls for $50. It’s as simple as that!
Buy as many golf balls as you want for the Helicopter Ball Drop. Your name will be associated with a number, and the number will be written on the golf ball(s) you bought. The golf balls will be dropped out of a helicopter onto the driving range, and the first golf ball in the hole or the one closest to the hole will win the car.
Balls can be purchased at the golf tournament from 12:00-4pm, September 20, 2013. $10/ball or $50/6 balls
Participant must be 18 years or older to enter the ball drop.
Golf Ball Drop Rules:
- Entry fees are $10 (per golf ball) or 6 golf balls for $50. Each participant will be entered into the Ball Drop ’13. Golf Ball drop to take place on Friday, September 20, 2013 at Champions Course at Weeks Park Driving Range in Wichita Falls. Participants may enter more than once. Participants will be assigned a number and that number will be written on the amount of golf balls that participant bought. Participant must be 18 years or older to enter the ball drop.
- On Friday, September 20, 2013, the numbered golf balls will be placed randomly in a bucket, flown in a helicopter and dropped above the driving range at Champions Course. The participant whose golf ball goes into the hole first will receive a new car. If more than one golf ball goes into the hole, those golf balls will be recorded with the second, third and forth golf ball being the closest to the bottom of the hole, and held in reserve until the first place winner claims his/her prize.
- If no golf ball goes into the hole, then the golf ball landing the closest to the hole will win. The golf ball closest to the hole will be determined by measuring the distance from the center of the hole in receding order in the event the first place prize winner does not claim his/her prize.
- The winner will be announced shortly after the Ball Drop. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email in the event the winner is not present at the ball drop.
- If the Golf Ball Drop should be cancelled for any reason, a secondary date will be chosen for the drop and announced on the website: www.balldropwf.com. Faith Mission, Faith Refuge and Colonial Church is not responsible for the postponement or cancellation of the event and will not substitute the prize should this occurrence so arise.
- To participate in the Ball Drop Tournament Helicopter Golf Ball Drop, an entry form must be fully completed online or mailed with payment to:Colonial Church (attn: Helicopter Golf Ball Drop)4300 Maplewood AveWichita Falls, TX 76308Fax: (940) 696-1870, phone: (940) 691-8568Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Golf Ball purchases are non-refundable.
- All entries become property of the Ball Drop Tournament and will not be returned. If the winner cannot be located or fails to claim the first prize within thirty days after notification, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next winner in line as provided under the golf ball drop rules above. If no winner comes forth after attempting to contact the four separate, sequential winners as provided in the golf ball drop rules above, then the first prize will be forfeited.
- By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Ball Drop Tournament, Champions Course, and the hired helicopter company, their parents, subsidiary, successor and affiliated companies/organizations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, advertising agencies and promotional partners (collectively the “releases”) from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of the first prize or participation in the raffle.
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
- Winner is responsible for tax, tittle and license fees.
- 100% of raffle money can be deducted.